Guest Player Registration & Information
The Needham Memorial Day Tournament – Driven by Yokohama – attracts many guest players around the country. After reading the following instructions if you have any questions regarding guest players for our tournament, please email our club registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team managers / coaches can access the guest player pool through your team’s GotSoccer Main Menu by logging into your GotSoccer Account.
1) Your team must be accepted into the event. You cannot see the guest pool if your application is Pending.
2) Click on the Needham Memorial Day Tournament Driven by Yokohama on the Main Menu.
3) Click on the Guests tab and the system will display the available players
4) You can only claim players that are Unassigned and who meet your team’s age and gender status. You cannot claim an older player or a boy for a girl’s team.
5) Click on the name of the player that you are interested in.
6) The Player page will display contact information on the player including email address and phone number. This is where you can contact the player to confirm playing on your team.
7) If you want to claim the player, click the Guest of drop down menu, select your team name then click Update.
8) This will attach the player to your event roster and allow the player information to show on the official event roster and in the player profile book.