Team Check-in Instructions for Team Managers
Once again this year, there are 2 options for team check-in; Fastlane (Email & US Mail) and Regular In-Person.
Fastlane teams do NOT need to come to Regular In-person check-in unless you have roster additions!
For both options, Regular In-Person and Fast Lane, you need to complete the same paperwork.
1. Current approved league roster. Cross through any players not attending. You may write in guest players onto league rosters and provide proof of age and insurance from a state entity or US Soccer.
Tip: As long as you have room, it is a good idea to roster and submit paperwork for any player that you think might play for you at the tournament – this can save you from having to add a player, get releases, insurance etc. at the last minute.
2. One form of proof of age for each player – listed below in order of preference:
a. Name and birth date on an official league roster OR
b. Name and birth date on an official pass-card OR
c. Copy of birth certificate OR passport (for these players we also need proof of insurance from a state entity or US Soccer)
Please send only ONE form of proof of age for each player- i.e. Please do NOT send a birth certificate if you have a pass-card or name on a league roster. This will help keep the size of the fast lane files reasonable.
3. A signed NMDT Medical Release for each player on your team. The form must be completed and hand signed by a parent or legal guardian. No forms other than the official Needham Memorial Day Tournament Medical Release form can be accepted.
4. Permission to travel form if you are outside of Region 1.
6. 2017 NMDT Team Check-in Cover Sheet. Print, complete checklist, and sign the . Use this checklist to make sure you have all the correct paperwork on hand.
7. For College Showcase teams only: You must enter your roster online into the GotSoccer system by May 8th in order to be included in the tournament book that will be made available to college coaches.