FastLane Team Check-In Instructions for Managers
Specific Instructions to Use Our Fast Lane Team Check-in:
FASTLANE DEADLINE VIA EMAIL IS FRIDAY MAY 18TH AT MIDNIGHT
1. Make sure you have ALL of the paperwork listed – including the Cover Sheet.
2. Scan it all into ONE PDF file, with Cover sheet first and other pages ordered as above. Order the releases and date of birth information alphabetically. We can only accept pdf files and are not able to process zipped files, or work with file sharing sites, other formats etc.
Tip: Break the file up into 2-3 emails if your email provider restricts the size of emails- please label clearly in the email, i.e. “1 of 3”, “2 of 3” etc. .
3. Email the one PDF by Midnight Friday May 19, 2017 to the address listed below for your team’s age group. Please note that the addresses below contain the underscore character, not hyphens.
The subject line of the email must contain the most specific team name, age group and gender possible, as many clubs have teams with the same name (i.e. a “red” and a “blue” BU13 Patriots team). For example: “SoccerClub Animals Blue GU12”.
|Boys 05-06 teams:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boys 03-04 teams:||email@example.com|
|Boys 02-01 teams:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boys 00-98 teams:||email@example.com|
|Girls 05-06 teams:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Girls 03-04 teams:||email@example.com|
|Girls 02-01 teams:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Girls 00-98 teams:||email@example.com|
Note: We will be unable to respond to new fast lane emails received after the cut-off as our volunteer staff needs enough time to process teams before the tournament.
4. US Postal option: IF you cannot use the email method above, you may send copies of your complete paperwork in one envelope via US Mail to: NMDT Team Check-In. PO Box 920060, Needham, MA 02492. It must ARRIVE by Saturday, May 13th. We will send a Fast Lane pass confirmation back to the email listed on the cover sheet. DO NOT USE BOTH methods or a combination- either all email or all snail mail!
5. When your submission has been reviewed and any issues resolved, we will email you a confirmation. Print the email and bring with you to the tournament.
6. If you have roster additions after receiving a fast lane pass you MUST submit the paperwork for the new player either through fast lane email before the cut off, or at in person check-in. As part of the Fast Lane check-in cover sheet you must sign the following statement:
“I understand that as the designated team representative I am responsible for submitting any changes (including additions of players) to the aforementioned roster which is being submitted for a Fast Lane Pass. I hereby agree that any changes to the submitted roster must be approved by a designated Needham Soccer Club representative prior to the commencement of the team’s first game. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in the forfeiture of any and all affected games.”
7. You must have your originals of the medical releases and proof of age with your team at all games. We will be randomly checking a number of teams before games to ensure that all players on the field are rostered for the tournament, have medical releases on hand, and that age requirements are met.
Fast Lane Troubleshooting:
If you have no personalized response to a Fast Lane check-in application after 5 days- first check for the following two issues:
- check your email inbox first to make sure your original did not bounce back to you
- check your spam/junk mail filter in case the response is there.
If your email provider limits the size of attachments and you keep getting “unable to send” type messages, you may need to break up your submission into 2 or more pdf’s and email them separately. Please label clearly if you need to do this (i.e. SuperTeam BU14 fastlane 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).
**If neither of these seems to be the problem, please send an inquiry to the same email address you used for FastLane but without an attachment this can help us determine if attachment size is an issue.