Cost of Registration Fees & General Information
Fees for the Needham Memorial Tournament Driven by Yokohama are:
PLEASE BE SURE TO CLICK THE CORRECT AGE GROUP BIRTH YEAR OR GRADE BASED
Birth Year Invitational Division:
- 2008 – 2007 (U11 – U12) 9v9 Team = $895
- 2006 – 2000 (U13 – U19) 11v11 Team = $995
Grade Based Invitational Division:
- Grade 5 – Grade 6 9v9 Team = $795
- Grade 13 – Grade 12/PG 11v11 Team = $895
College Showcase Division:
- Boy U16 – U19 Showcase Team = $1250
- Girls U15 – U19 Showcase Team = $1250
Needham Memorial Tournament will only accept eChecks or credit Card payments. Payment submitted or credited does not mean your team is accepted. After notifications of acceptances are released on or around March 20th 2019, payments if not already will be activated simultaneously.
Upon acceptance the fee is non-refundable and possible sanctions will be placed against your team/club for future participation in the Needham Memorial Day Tournament – Invitational & College Showcase if your team withdraws and replacement teams cannot be found.
General Registration Information:
- All registration is done online. Please See Our 2018 Team Application Guide for help
- If you are a Club Administrator and applying 8 or more teams please contact Mark Miskin at Needhamtourney@needhamsoccer.com for Payment options.
- Registration ends on March 1st, 2019. All late applications will be put on a wait-list for review. Full refunds will be made to your team/club if you have paid and are not accepted. Credit Card/eChecks being deposited/cashed does not mean your team has been accepted.
- If you have a username and password from last year you should use it as the registration form will be partially filled out for you.
- In order for the Tournament Committee to evaluate your application, it is imperative that each team submits correct/complete information.
- Please note that if a club enters multiple applications for its member teams, each team will be evaluated individually and the tournament committee will make a decision on a per team basis and NOT a club basis.
- Acceptance notification will be sent on or around March 20, 2018.