Cost of Registration Fees & General Information
Cost for the Needham Invitational is:
- U11 – U12 9v9 Team = $795
- U13 – U19 11v11 Team = $895
Cost for the FC Boston Showcase is:
This Year we are introducing a very cool feature into our registration fee for all of our college showcase age groups. Below you will see our registration and as part of the team registration fee all players will receive Game Film from their weekend games. All games will be filmed in HD from an elevated perspective. We did this to help families financially and to help our tournament players with the recruiting process. All games will be emailed out following the event. In addition players can order a personal Highlight Reel for only $99, normally $250 which is a $150 savings. SEE OUR GAMETIME360 FOOTAGE DETAILS HERE
- U16 Showcase Team = $1245 Includes GameTime360 Footage Team Video Package
- U17 Showcase Team = $1345 Includes GameTime360 Footage Team Video Package
- U18 Showcase Team = $1345 Includes GameTime360 Footage Team Video Package
- U19 Showcase Team = $1175 Includes GameTime360 Footage Team Video Package
Needham Memorial Tournament will only accept eChecks or credit Card payments. Payment submitted or credited does not mean your team is accepted. After notifications of acceptances are released on March 10th 2018, payments if not already will be activated simultaneously.
Upon acceptance the fee is non-refundable and possible sanctions will be placed against your team/club for future participation in the Needham Memorial Day Tournament – Invitational & FC Boston Showcase if your team withdraws. Replacement Teams may be considered.
General Registration Information:
- All registration is done online. Please See Our 2018 Team Application Guide for help
- If you are a Club Administrator and applying 8 or more teams please contact Mark Miskin at Needhamtourney@needhamsoccer.com for Payment options.
- Registration ends on February 15, 2018. All late applications will be put on a waitlist for review. Full refunds will be made to your team/club if you have paid and are not accepted. Credit Card/eChecks being deposited/cashed does not mean your team has been accepted.
- If you have a username and password from last year you should use it as the registration form will be partially filled out for you.
- In order for the Tournament Committee to evaluate your application, it is imperative that each team submits correct/complete information.
- Please note that if a club enters multiple applications for its member teams, each team will be evaluated individually and the tournament committee will make a decision on a per team basis and NOT a club basis.
- Acceptance notification will be sent by March 10, 2018.